Wealth University is our platform for providing financial education to our community. For years we have been educating the public on topics relating to achieving YOUR dream retirement.
Check out any upcoming classes we have available to keep yourself educated on navigating your golden years.
For many Americans, Social Security is the single largest asset they have in retirement. Greater than 90% of Social Security recipients fail to maximize this critical piece of the retirement income puzzle. Advance planning is essential. The decisions you make today could have a tremendous impact on the total benefit you receive over your lifetime.
This educational workshop will provide you with important information to help you understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes, and maximize your personal benefits.
Whether you’re single, married, divorced, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive.
Udvar Hazy School of Business (near 400 S. 1000 E.)
225 S. 700 E.
St. George, UT 84790
The materials cover varied aspects of conservative investing, such as risk management issues, tactical management theory and models, impact of bear markets on retirement income, aspects of financial decisions, and more, while highlighting the ABC Investing Model. Students will increase their awareness of the overall risk in the markets as well as possible asset allocation and tactical management models to help mitigate exposure to risk. This course also covers issues in income planning, how to find appropriate financial professional help, and principals of sound financial decisions. It is not designed to give specific solutions to individual needs.
• How to put all the pieces of your retirement puzzle together to accomplish your retirement goals
• Learn about the impacts and opportunities of the new tax law
• How to design and protect your future retirement income system
• How to optimize your Social Security income benefits and reduce tax costs on Social Security, investments and IRA distributions
• How to maintain control and protect your family assets through proper estate planning
• Learn how to reduce taxes and take advantage of tax reduction strategies through proper tax diversification
• How to prepare for the potential high cost of long term care needs, and how to keep your assets from being depleted
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The workshop material is designed for those currently
retired or near retirement and who are serious about
gaining current money management knowledge. This
workshop provides information you can use today
to improve your financial well-being. The material is
equally relevant for single people and couples.
The Internal Revenue Service has recently updated the tax brackets, standard deductions, and limits on retirement contributions for the 2024 tax year.